COVID-19 has taken its toll on families and businesses around the world. We are still here and survive
due to optimism, perseverance and hard work. Due to the pandemic, limitations have been placed on
businesses to keep clients and the community safe. We appreciate your effort in complying with the rules
put in place by our regulator, Vancouver Coastal Health. Being health board approved ensures that every
possible safety measure is put in place to minimize the risk from contracting viruses and bloodborne
We are a tattoo shop – not a grocery store. Our hours are regulated, walk-ins are limited due to capacity
rulings and our medical supplies have increased (some up to 300%). All of these factors make it imperative
that we be efficient with our allotted business time. All East Van Wear & Tattoo policies are in place to
ensure a safe and professional workplace and to keep our business running. This is a family run business
and all our families depend on it staying open.
Tattoo bookings are at a premium. Our long-standing policy will now have NO EXCEPTIONS.
1) ALL APPOINTMENTS MUST HAVE A DEPOSIT.
2) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULED NOTICE OF 24 HOURS OR DEPOSIT IS FORFEITED.
3) DRAWINGS WILL NOT BE DONE WITHOUT A DEPOSIT AND APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED.
4) TOUCH UPS ARE DONE AS WE GO ON MULTIPLE SESSION WORK. ALL OTHER TOUCH UPS ARE
CHARGED A SUPPLY FEE.
5) TATTOOS ARE PRICED BY HOURLY OR DAY RATE. IF YOU ARE HERE FOR HALF-DAY YOU PAY
6) IF YOU CHANGE YOUR TATTOO IDEA – REDRAWS OR CHANGE OF DESIGN REQUIRE ADVANCED
NOTICE, WILL RESULT IN RESCHEDULING AND MAY REQUIRE A DEPOSIT FEE.
7) ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR TO ANY STAFF MEMBER WILL FORFEIT THEIR DEPOSIT.
Our artists are talented, conscientious workers who create tattoos of quality in every style imaginable.
We would appreciate that you treat all our staff with respect. We want to keep East Van Wear & Tattoo
available to service our community for years to come.
Thank You and Stay Strong,
East Van Wear & Tattoo Co.